I was recently nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by The Writing Duo over at The Pendant Trilogy blog. I had recently told myself I would politely thank anyone who nominated me for anymore awards, but decline as it actually takes quite a bit of time to craft these posts. (My novel is anxiously waiting to be finished!) But in case you don’t know, The Writing Duo are twin writers and bloggers. I’m afraid due to my own twins I am unable to refuse a set of twins anything they desire. Especially writing and blogging twins!
So here are the rules:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Well, I already follow the bloggers who nominated me, but here are the seven facts about myself.
- I live by a lake and own a pool, but I hate getting in the water!
- Though I can’t play sports to save my life, I love watching them! Professionals, my kids, on TV or in person.
- My favorite color is coral.
- If I’m performing a task that I have a routine for (folding laundry, brushing my teeth) I have to start over if my routine is interrupted.
- If I can’t fall asleep I count imaginary stairs instead of sheep.
- I would wear flip flops all-year-round if I didn’t live in Michigan!
- I love wearing bright colors, even if they make my pale skin look washed out!
So I’m not going to nominate any other bloggers. Quite frankly, I am inspired by every blog I read, because I know how much time it takes to write these blogs and have a life as well. If you would like to participate, tag yourself in the blog. I’m sure you deserve it!